Monday 13 September 2010

Al Pacino Marilyn Monroe comissions.



Just to keep you up to date with developments at www.thewallsscreamart.co.uk , I have been busy updating all the categories with new designs, so there is a brand new range available, all items hand made with stencils and spray paints, painted to order.

Also taking up some time is designing a new range of retro vinyl art pieces which are going to be added shortly, I have been cutting loads of stencils in preparation for photographing them and adding them.


A couple of commissions have come through recently - 2 x 20"x30" paintings on canvas Al Pacino and Marilyn Monroe- Black and white stencils sprayed on a Fuchsia pink background.



Also a Piece of Kate Bush vinyl wall art for next week which I will feature in my next post.

I am really excited about these new stencils Im cutting for the vinyl wall art - Bob Dylan , Robert Plant, Madonna, Johnny Cash John Lennon - they are going to look really king smart.

Follow my blog for all the latest updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment